For seventy-five years, Tiberghien has been giving high-net-worth individuals tailored advice and practical solutions with regard to national and cross-border asset and inheritance planning, asset structuring, tax on investments, etc.
We will meet you in all aspects that are important to you, from protecting your life partner, your (grand)children, your company and your employees to the good causes and other things you are passionate about.
In their advice, our team follows a multidisciplinary approach in order to meet your needs to the greatest possible extent.
We lend advice on:
- marriage contracts and changes to matrimonial property regimes;
- civil partnerships;
- gifts and entails;
- control structures (holdings, civil-law partnerships, trust offices, etc.);
- investments (insurance products, private equity, real estate, art, vintage cars, etc.);
- transfers of family businesses to the next generation;
- inheritance disputes;
- family governance – family-business boards and family charters;
- arrangements with the tax office, rulings;
- set-ups of family foundations, trusts and philanthropy;
- corporation tax;
- Cayman tax (or look-through tax);
- HR tax law including employee and executive remuneration packages, stock option plans, tax law for sports people, etc.;
- tax regularisations;
- cross-border moves of individuals (global mobility);
- family law (parentage, adoption, parental authority, custody, governance, marriage, divorce);
- tax compliance (preparation and submission of tax returns);
- conflict guidance and mediation.
As lawyers, we also assist our clients in legal proceedings on all these domains, whenever they occur.